Sunday, August 2, 2015

San Diego Comic Con coming to Stuttgart in 2016


Guess what I'm going to be up to on the 25th and 26th of June in 2016. Yep, that's right, attending the first ever San Diego Comic Con in Germany, which also happens to be my first ever Comic Con in general. 

Squeeeeee!! 

I might not be the biggest (or even big) comic book fan out there, but I do get my geek on for a lot of TV-series, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, anything Star Wars and Lord of the Rings... so I've always loved the thought of attending one of these cons. Trouble was, they've been so far away. Until Now. 

Now, it's not just happening in Germany. It's happening in Stuttgart, the greater area of which I live in. The Con grounds will be a mere 15 kilometers away from my house. 

Double Squeeeeee!!

There will be panels with guest stars. There will be lectures. There will be merchandise and exhibitions. There will be photo and autograph opportunities with actors, writers, directors. There will be cosplay, including a cosplay contest and parade! I probably won't be taking part in those, but I do plan on dressing up. I still need to determine as what or whom. Soooo many options...

 
Anybody else from the area planning on going?




No comments:

Post a Comment