Tuesday, November 20, 2012

NaNoWriMo Status Update Day 20

Word count: 32,344 words.
996 words under target.
I'm slogging through at approximately 1,300 words per week day, racing to catch up to target word count on weekends. The writing is terrible, but I'm loving my characters and still coming up with ideas non-stop for what I might put them through. For the sake of the story, I hav vays of making you suffer! Mbwahahahah!
The draft is all over the place and I'm already jotting down ways to fix the somewhat disconnected chapters. Sometimes I'm so tired after a full day at work that I can't form a proper sentence. But I put down words on paper, regardless of the slaughter-house feel, because otherwise I wouldn't write anything, and that would be worse. To quote Nora Roberts, romance author extraordinaire: You can fix anything but a blank page.

How’s everybody else doing?

May the words be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment